|Data||collectively all information that you submit to Healthy Dining via the App. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;|
|User or you||any third party that accesses the Mobile Appand is not either (i) employed by Healthy Dining and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Healthy Dining and accessing the Mobile Appin connection with the provision of such services; and|
|Mobile App||the Mobile Appthat you are currently using, and any sub-domains including mobile applications of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.|
4. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, Healthy Dining is the "data controller".
We will retain any Data you submit for 12 months.
Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Mobile App. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
10 Healthy Dining may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Mobile App. The providers of such services have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Mobile App.
13 We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
14 In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
15 Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
16 use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
17 sharing Data with third parties.
18. To use all features and functions available on the Mobile App, you may be required to submit certain Data.
19. You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Healthy Dining (where such Data is held) on payment of a small fee, which will not exceed £35.00.
20. Data security is of great importance to Healthy Dining and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Mobile App.
21. If password access is required for certain parts of the Mobile App, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
22. We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Mobile App.
25. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
26. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Upgrade to Pro
- Subscriptions are auto-renewed at the end of each subscription period (1 months) indefinitely.
- 1 months subscription is $1.99 USD (auto-renewed every 1 months).
- These prices are in dollar ($) for customers in the United States, pricing in other countries may vary due to conversions to your local currency and other factors.
- The subscription will be renewed automatically if it is not canceled within at least 24 hours prior to the expiration of the current subscription. Your iTunes account will be charged for each new term within 24 hours prior to the expiration of the current subscription. The current term of In-App subscriptions cannot be canceled. You can disable the automatic renewal via the iTunes account settings at any time.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
You may contact Healthy Dining by email at email@example.com